Private and occupational pension solutions for brokers, wealth managers and professional investors
The mission of the lemania – pension hub initiative is to bring together in a single platform the most flexible occupational and private pension solutions that are best suited to the needs of today’s beneficiaries’ demands.
- A 100% digital B2B platform dedicated to occupational benefit plan and individual pension plan
- A dedicated umbrella fund (lemania – pension fund) for asset managers
- Individual risk coverage
- Investment strategies compatible with the legal provisions of the BVG2
- Reference providers
- A clear governance, an entrepreneurial spirit
- A culture of wealth planning and wealth management
- Co-branding and white labelling opportunities for brokers, wealth managers and asset managers
A West part of Switzerland innovation with a national ambition
The lemania – pension hub is the first pension platform integrating a dedicated pension fund. Both the lemania – pension hub and the lemania – pension fund, backed by the Pictet Group, were launched the 26th September 2018. It uses a unique approach integrating a one-stop shop for pension brokers and authorised asset managers. This unique concept was envisioned by the 3 hereby foundations operating in the Swiss pension industry:
– the FLLP vested benefits Foundation;
– the FCDE extra mandatory Foundation;
– the FRPI private pension Foundation;
The collective foundation for Aromed (Association Romande de Médecins) and the foundation of Groupe Mutuel Prévoyance-GMP joined the hub at its launch. In 2021, the Vaudoise Assurances joined the platform with a life insurance product with a dedicated digital access. In 2019, lemania – pension hub was the first pension provider in Switzerland to offer brokers and financial intermediaries a 100% digital client onboarding.
The platform is fully digitalised for its partners active in pension planning and asset management. On the one hand, the onboarding of end clients by the partners is done via a Client Lifecycle data Management (CLM) Dashboard with digital signature and on the other hand, the comparison of mutual funds available for investment is done through a web interface.
Follow our news
Our governance policy places great importance on transparency and information. The lemania pension hub is constantly evolving and is very up to date. We suggest you follow it via the lemania pension hub website, where you can discover our latest news. You can also subscribe to our electronic newsletter.